Hard to get in. Harder to get out.
Experience how does it feel to be a consultant. McKinsey & Company prepared a special event for Czech and Slovak CEMS students – escape room simulating real McKinsey project:
- afternoon full of assignments, improvisation and teamwork
- evening discussion with McKinsey consultants accompanied with delicious food and drinks
- limited number of places, selection based on CV
You can apply until March 21st 2016 on mckinsey.cz/recruiting-eventsii
The selected students will be informed by March 25th 2016.
Event will take place March 31st 2016 from 5pm at the McKinsey & Company office – Na Rybníčku 5, Praha 2
Let us know you are joining on Facebook!
McKinsey & Company would like to invite you for an Interview Skills Workshop in Prague office on Thursday, April 7, 2016 from 1:00 pm till evening.
What is the Interview Skills Workshop?
The workshop has been designed to give ample opportunity to practice interviewing and problem-solving skills in simulated interviews with our consultants in a risk-free environment.
During the workshop you will:
- Improve your interviewing skills
- Practice solving business cases
- Experience McKinsey’s approach to problem solving
- Learn about management consulting
- Meet McKinsey consultants
How to apply?
Please fill in the online application by March 28, 2016 at http://www.mckinsey.cz/recruiting-eventsii
Because we are able to accommodate only certain number of participants, we would like to ask you to attach your structured resume and cover letter in English explaining your career aspirations and what you are doing to achieve them.
We will read carefully your application and focus on the following areas in your resume:
- Personal achievements (e.g., leadership skills, creativity, independent thinking)
- Academic achievements
- Professional experience
- Extracurricular activities and achievements
- Future plans and aspiration
With any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding female leaders. We do so every day, internally and with our clients. Now we’d like to invite you to take the next step of your leadership journey with us.
McKinsey & Company invites talented women across Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa to apply for an exclusive three-day workshop in Paris from May 12-14, 2016.
During this workshop you will
- Explore the importance of women in leadership and their impact on the economy
- Shape your own leadership style by playing to your strengths
- Meet our consultants and other inspiring women like yourself during group sessions, workshops, and discussions
For more information and to apply, visit us at www.next-generation-women.mckinsey.com
Dear fellow CEMSies,
We are pleased to announce that the new Student Board Representative for Prague has been elected. We would like to thank all applicants for their efforts and motivation, as well as to you, the voters, for such a high involvement.
Congratulations to Malgorzata Izabela Jablonska! On behalf of the CEMS Club Prague, we wish Malgo the best of luck!