McKinsey & Company would like to invite you for an Interview Skills Workshop in Prague office on Thursday, April 7, 2016 from 1:00 pm till evening.
What is the Interview Skills Workshop?
The workshop has been designed to give ample opportunity to practice interviewing and problem-solving skills in simulated interviews with our consultants in a risk-free environment.
During the workshop you will:
- Improve your interviewing skills
- Practice solving business cases
- Experience McKinsey’s approach to problem solving
- Learn about management consulting
- Meet McKinsey consultants
How to apply?
Please fill in the online application by March 28, 2016 at http://www.mckinsey.cz/recruiting-eventsii
Because we are able to accommodate only certain number of participants, we would like to ask you to attach your structured resume and cover letter in English explaining your career aspirations and what you are doing to achieve them.
We will read carefully your application and focus on the following areas in your resume:
- Personal achievements (e.g., leadership skills, creativity, independent thinking)
- Academic achievements
- Professional experience
- Extracurricular activities and achievements
- Future plans and aspiration
With any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org