Welcome to cems.cz! We have revamped the whole website in order to serve you better! What can you expect from it ?
As a CEMSie, here’s what you get :
- A calendar to follow our Corporate Partners’ as well as the club’s events. You can add them to iCal or Google Calendar.
- Information regarding International Internship, the use of ISIS and the club’s activities.
- A news feed to be in the loop about the alliance, our partner’s seminars and job offers and much more.
- An overview of our Corporate Partners with a direct access to their career page.
As a future CEMSie, you will find more information about the CEMS master programme at the University of Economics, Prague. We give you application tips, an overview of what CEMS and the club has to offer and even more is coming!
This is just the beginning ! A few projects are on the table :
- Additional content regarding your term abroad, course reviews and so on.
- Videos to introduce the Assessment Center and the selection process.
- Videos to show what’s CEMS life.
- A global video program to strengthen our community and to know what’s happening at VSE and within the alliance.
In the meantime, feel free to contact us through email or Facebook! We’ll be more than glad to help!
So many choices, but some are better than others
Come to talk to Branislav Klesken from LEAF who is transforming an educational system in Europe, and discover what it takes – and what it feels like – to have social impact. We, in our turn, will show you how McKinsey can help you achieve such goals in an innovative and entertaining way, full of learning and development opportunities.
Thursday, October 22 from 19:45,
VŠE, nám. W. Churchilla 4, Praha 3, Rajská budova, room RB212
Join the event on Facebook!
Don’t forget to register !
Date : October, 22nd at 7:45 pm.
Our corporate partner Groupe SEB is glad to announce the launching of the 4th edition of Group SEB Academy, the innovation challenge dedicated to students from all over the world.
This challenge, in partnership with the French company Agorize (Studyka.com), is challenging students to revolutionize the kitchen of tomorrow around three themes.
How to participate?
In teams of 2 to 3 members, students have to submit their projects as 15 PowerPoint slides or a Wix website, according to your choice. This project must be in French or English.
The preselection file should be submitted online on the Studyka platform before December 6, 2015 to convince managers of Groupe SEB.
Check the website for detailed information!
The Boston Consulting Group cordially invites CEMS students to take part in “BCG Networking Event MEET US” that will be held on Monday, October 19, 2015, between 6 – 9 p.m.